Fried Pork Chops

I'm a big fan of pork chops!  They are full of flavor, low calorie, and of course, no carbs!  I bought a pack of boneless chops a few weeks ago and froze them in packs of two.  I used my last two to make dinner tonight and they turned out pretty good!  I used this pork rind breading and an air fryer... easy and delicious!

Pictured with Fried Zucchini

Fried Pork Chops
Makes 2 servings
Ingredients:
10 oz
Boneless pork chops
1 largeEgg
1/4 cup
Instructions:
Whisk egg in a bowl.
Pour pork rind breading on a plate.
Dredge pork chop in egg and then coat with breading.
To cook:
In an air fryer cook at 360 degrees for 14 minutes.
In an over, cook at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until done.
-MACROS-
caloriesfatproteincarbsnet carbs
251103711

Be sure to calculate your own macros since it will vary based on your own measurements.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Bacon Chicken Nuggets

Low Carb No Bake Cookies