Fried Zucchini

So excited about this one!  I love veggies and I love them fried but in the interest of keeping carbs and calories down, I don't usually fry anything.  However, I just bought this air fryer so figured I would start trying out some different fried foods and see how it went.  I used a pork rind breading for this recipe which was pretty good!  And of course, I also used the air fryer.  Not bad at all!


YUM!  (pictured with fried pork chops)



Fried Zucchini
Makes 2 servings
Ingredients:
5 ozZucchini
1 largeEgg
3/4 cupPork Rind Breading
Instructions:
Slice zucchini.
Whisk egg.
Dredge zucchini in egg and then breading.
To cook:
In an air fryer, cook at 360 degrees for 14 minutes.
In an oven, cook at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
-MACROS-
caloriesfatproteincarbsnet carbs
955822

Macros can be different based on your specific measurements and ingredients.  Please calculate your own macros rather than depend on these!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Bacon Chicken Nuggets

Low Carb No Bake Cookies