Low Carb No Bake Cookies

On one of the Keto FB groups I frequent, I asked for dessert or sweets recipes that actually tasted good.  So many just don't.  This is one of the recipes that was suggested and I honestly like these a whole lot more than I expected!  I'm not a big fan of coconut because of the texture but this was really fine coconut so not the same.  I made it with almond butter but think I'll try real peanut butter next time.  The picture below is from the site of the original recipe.  I didn't take a picture of mine because while they tasted great, they were really flat and didn't look great.  LOL!  Anyway, simple recipe, tasty, and freezable.  What's not to like?

Left and right have chocolate added.  The middle is plain but YUMMY!



print recipe

Low Carb No Bake Cookies
Adapted from THIS recipe.
Ingredients
  • 2 Tbsp Butter
  • 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
  • 1 cup Unsweetened All Natural Shredded Coconut
  • 6 tsp Truvia
Instructions
1. Melt butter in microwave.2. Stir in peanut butter.3. Add sweetener and coconut and mix well. 4. Spoon onto sheet pan.5. Freeze for 5-10 minutes.6. Store in refrigerator or freezer.Chocolate Variation:Add 1 Tbsp (or more) of cocoa powder and 2 oz sugar free chocolate chips.
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Bacon Chicken Nuggets