Exercise - Necessary Evil

So my last post about exercise told you what I do and how often.  I've always taken the weekends off which has been nice.  But lately I've been experimenting with my number of carbs, calories, and now I've started experimenting with my workouts.  I've been losing an average of 2-3 pounds a week which is great but would love to see if I can get that any higher.  So I decided to increase my cardio.  I usually walk on the treadmill for 60 minutes and get 3 miles behind me.  But on days I work out with my trainer and on the weekends, I haven't been doing cardio.  That's changing.  I'm now doing cardio 7 days a week.  On the weekends, I may do it twice a day if I can find the time.

Please understand... I'm one of those people that HATES exercise.  I hate cardio.  I hate sweating.  BUT I'm motivated to lose weight so I'm doing what I have to do for now.  It won't last forever and if I can see another pound or two disappear each week because I've increased my calorie burn, then it'll be worth it.

So this is my life for at least the next 2 weeks as I experiment and see what happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shrimp Alfredo