Chicken Recipes

This one is especially good!  I never thought I'd like cauliflower as a sub for rice but WOW!  Seriously, you must try this one!


This is good though a bit dry.  I've only made it once but I will try it again.  I may add some chicken stock or something.  Also, the recipe calls for it to be cooked uncovered but I may cover it to keep some of the moisture.  If you do that, be sure the chicken cooks through.


This one is delicious but if you go strictly by the recipe, it's dry.  So the second time I made it I used 1/2 chicken thighs and 1/2 chicken breasts plus I covered it while cooking.  I also added some of the water from boiling the chicken to the sauce to make it less thick.  It was better but still more dry than I would have liked so I'll probably either add more water or maybe add some heavy whipping cream.  I hesitate to do that because of the calories... hoping more water will do the trick.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shrimp Alfredo