Some of my favorite products!

I thought I'd share some of my favorite products!  Most of these were either recommended or I happened upon them on my own but each of them have become important in my new way of eating!

Oster Food Processor
I procrastinated buying a food processor for a while but finally gave in.  I found this one at Walmart and in spite of the rating on Amazon, I really like it.  It is large enough for larger veggies but has a little bowl you can put in there for smaller portions as well.  But honestly, any food processor will do.  They come in pretty handy for all kinds of things but one of the most useful purposes for me has been for things like cauliflower.

Magic Bullet Personal Blender
I rarely cook for more than myself so this little gem is perfect for smaller meals!  And clean up is a snap.  I didn't buy this particular brand but found a pretty inexpensive one at Dollar General and it works just fine.

Oster Waffle Maker
YES!  You can have waffles on a low carb diet BUT you have to find the right recipe.  Do a Pinterest or Google search and you will find several.  But beyond waffles, you can use them as bread for sandwiches if you like.  Maybe something like a sausage and egg sandwich!  Yum!

Dash Go Rapid Egg Cooker
I don't know about you but I eat a TON of eggs.  I'm always boiling them, frying them, scrambling them, or making omelets.  This egg cooker will boil, poach, or even make omelets for you!  It's awesome!  I have not tried the omelet yet but I have done boiled (which were perfect by the way) and I've done the poached for a friend (she said they were great).


Silicone Baking Mat
These are fantastic for anything you make in the over than you don't want to stick.  I use them for roasting vegetables, making low carb pasta, or whatever else I need to do.

Egg Cooker Molds
I really like fried eggs but I am terrible at making them... they always spread too much and run into each other.  I bought these to help me keep them contained and though the egg does seep out a bit underneath the rings, it's not enough that I care.  My eggs come out perfect every time!

Kitchen Scale
This is probably the most important item I have in my kitchen.  I track everything I eat in MyFitnessPal and knowing the exact amounts in weight is more precise than any other measurement.  The scale linked above is not the exact one I have but it doesn't matter.  Any scale will do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shrimp Alfredo