Beef Recipes

This one is yummy but be careful not to over cook it.  Also, it's pretty calorie dense so you may want to increase portion size if you're watching calories.  If you're not, have at it!  So tasty!

Hamburgers
I don't have a link to this one because I just made it up.  To keep the calories a bit lower I combine ground turkey with ground beef.  So here's what I do...
1 lb ground beef
1 lb ground turkey
garlic powder (amount to taste)
seasoned salt (amount to taste)
worcestershire sauce (amount to taste)
Combine all ingredients by hand.  Divide into however many patties you like.  I've made them slider size or full size.  I like to top mine with goat cheese and lettuce with maybe a little sugar free ketchup or some mayonnaise.  I've been thinking about trying to make a garlic aioli but haven't gotten around to it.   And obviously, no bun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shrimp Alfredo