More of my favorite products!

My last product post was about cooking tools for the kitchen.  This one is going to be about some of my favorite edible products!  Not all of these are keto friendly but they are low carb which is good enough for me.  Everyone of the things below are items I always have on hand and I immediately purchase again when I run out.

Low Carb BBQ
One of the things I missed a lot when I began this new way of eating was BBQ sauce.  This one still has carbs but they're low.  But because it has carbs, use it sparingly.  The flavor is spot on though!  There are lots of low carb options out there but this one is by far the best I've tried!  Thick and full of flavor!

Low Carb Ketchup
Tomatoes have carbs.  They are in so many sauces that it's hard to avoid them.  I found this reduced sugar ketchup and found it had reduced carbs.  I don't use it often but it tastes as good as regular ketchup to me so works if ketchup is what I want.

Low Carb Pizza Sauce
I searched high and low for a low carb pizza sauce.  I believe I found this one at Fresh Market.  Not cheap but you don't need much so it will last a long while.

Low Carb Spaghetti Sauce
Rao's is a great brand for low carb spaghetti sauce options but this particular one is the lowest carb one I found.  And it's available at Walmart!  The flavor is great too!  Well worth the cost and will last if you use it sparingly.  I only use about 3/4-1 cup for a pound of ground beef.



Almond Flour
Many recipes call for almond flour which is much more carb friendly than white flour.  I don't have any preference for any particular brand but this is the last one I ordered.  It's a staple in my pantry.

Canned Chicken
Canned chicken is not as desirable as fresh, no doubt.  But it's perfect for some recipes such as the almost no carb pizza crust recipe from KetoConnect.  I like this particular brand but any brand will do.  Just make sure it has no carbs.

Cracker Barrel
I love that I can have cheese on a low carb diet!  This pack is available at Walmart but I also buy the packs of just cheddar as that's my favorite.  No fridge is complete without cheese!

Turkey Sticks
These little snacks are perfect when you just need something in your belly.  Three make up a serving and have only 1 carb.  I carry these in my purse so I'm never without a snack if I need it.

BACON!
Who doesn't love bacon?!  This is by far my favorite cut and favorite brand.  It's a bit more pricey and higher calorie but it's worth it.  I buy mine at Sam's Club to get a bit of a better price but it is also available at Walmart.  I precook a whole pack and keep them in the fridge then pull out a couple of slices when I want them.  30 more seconds in the microwave and they're good to go!

Eggs
I go through eggs like nobody's business.  Eggs are practically a perfect food.  Low carb, low calorie, and a good source of protein.  Walmart sells the box above but I don't have the storage space for quite that many at once so I just get whatever I have room for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shrimp Alfredo